- 1 tbsp plain flour to dust
- 1 sheet of shop-bought puff pastry
- 4 tbsp Branston Original Pickle
- 150g brie
- 50g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 egg to glaze
- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- Dust a sheet of parchment paper with flour and lay the sheet of puff pastry on top.
- Using a dinner plate as a guide, cut a large disc from the pastry. Use a sharp knife to cut 4 overlapping lines in the centre of the disc, making a star.
- Spoon Branston Original Pickle around the disc in a ring, avoiding the centre and the outer edge of the disc.
- Top the pickle with slices of brie and chopped walnuts and brush egg wash over the central star and around the outer edge.
- Carefully bring the central star points and the outer edge of the disc up and over the filling and seal them together. Repeat this all the way around the disc, creating a festive wreath.
- Brush the rest of the pastry with egg wash and place a large oven proof ramekin in the centre to hold the wreath’s shape while baking.
- Bake at 190°C for 25 minutes, until golden and melted.