- 1 x sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 2-3 tbsp of Branston Tomato Chutney
- 200g grated Cheddar
- 1 egg
- 1 wheel of Camembert
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Spread a sheet of puff pastry with Branston’s Tomato Chutney and sprinkle cheddar over the top.
- Roll the sheet from the bottom, upwards so that you are left with a long sausage. Slice this into swirls, roughly 2cm wide.
- Lay the swirls out around the wheel of Camembert, on a baking tray. Brush the edges of the pastry with egg wash and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until puffed out and golden.
- Impress friends and family by adding these delicious swirls & baked camembert to your next cheese board.