A great, easy recipe for Leftovers Day!
- 1 tsp medium curry powder
- 1 tbsp Branston original pickle
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 300g leftover turkey meat, chopped or shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 bag watercress salad
- Handful of flaked toasted almonds
- Crusty bread, to serve
1. In a large bowl, mix together the curry powder, Branston pickle and mayonnaise. Add the turkey and toss to coat the meat completely.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and lemon juice with a little seasoning.
3. Halve the cucumber lengthways and use a teaspoon to scoop out all the seeds. Chop into half moon slices.
4. Divide the watercress and cucumber between two plates. Dress with the olive oil and lemon juice mixture then top with the coronation turkey.
5. Finally, scatter with the almonds and serve with crusty bread.