Get your taste buds singing and your tummy rumbling by adding a nice big dollop of Branston to your everyday meal!
- 400g beef mince
- 30ml olive oil (2 spoons)
- 120g Branston Original Pickle
- 100ml water
- 400g penne pasta
- Basil and cheese, to serve
- Place the penne into a pan of boiling water. Cook the pasta for 10-15 minutes, or until the pasta twirls begin to soften.
- As you do this, pour a small amount of olive oil into a frying pan and fry the minced beef. Once the mince has browned, add the Branston, mix in water and leave to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- When you're happy with the consistency, spoon the bolognese onto the pasta, top with grated cheese and finish with a few fresh basil leaves.