- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2-3 tbsp Branston Small Chunk Pickle
- 5 medium eggs
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 50g lighter Cheddar, grated
- 50g Red Leicester, grated
- 50g spinach
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190c / 170c fan. Add the potato slices to a mixing bowl and toss in olive oil. Arrange the sliced potatoes across the base of your quiche dish, spiraling out from the centre. Bake the potato base in the oven for 20 minutes until softened and starting to turn golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the eggs, milk, Cheddar, Red Leicester and spinach in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the potato base from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature before spreading with Branston small chunk pickle. Pour over the egg filling and return to the oven for 40 minutes, until cooked through with a slight wobble.
- Allow the quiche to cool a little (or completely) before serving with extra Branston on the side.