- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 25g butter
- 4 tbsp Branston Orchard Fruit Chutney
- 2 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 tbsp sherry or white wine
- 4 pork chops
- 150g baby tomatoes
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 300g basmati rice, rinsed and drained
- 1 courgette, ribboned or chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Ground black pepper
- In a shallow ovenproof dish, combine the garlic, butter, Branston Orchard Fruit Chutney, chilli flakes, honey, ginger, oil and sherry. Add the pork chops and coat completely. Cover with cling film and chill for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5. Roast the pork chops for 30-35 mins, until sticky and charred, adding the tomatoes 5-10 mins before the end of cooking.
- In the meantime, place the broccoli in a small saucepan or jug. Cover with boiling water and stand, off the heat, draining and refreshing with cold water after 5 mins. Put the rice in another saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 10-12 mins, until fluffy. Rinse with boiling water, and then add the courgette and broccoli. Dress with lemon zest and juice, and black pepper, and then serve alongside the sticky chops and tomatoes.