Three Pea Potato Salad
Get your recipes singing and your tummy rumbling with a nice big dollop or squeeze of Branston.
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved if larger than bite-sized
- 125g frozen petit pois
- 100g sugar snap peas, sliced
- 100g radishes, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Few sprigs mint or parsley, shredded
- 5 tbsp Branston Salad Cream
- 50g pea shoots
- 3 tbsp toasted mixed seeds (optional)
1. Boil or steam the potatoes for 10-15 mins until tender. Add the petit pois for the final minute before draining and cooling in cold water. Drain well.
2. Mix the potatoes in a large bowl with the sugar snap peas, radishes, spring onions, parsley and the salad cream. Season well.
3. Fold through the pea shoots and scatter with the toasted seeds if preferred.