Three Pea Potato Salad
Get your recipes singing and your tummy rumbling with a nice big dollop or squeeze of Branston.
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved if larger than bite-sized
- 125g frozen petit pois
- 100g sugar snap peas, sliced
- 100g radishes, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Few sprigs mint or parsley, shredded
- 5 tbsp Branston Salad Cream
- 50g pea shoots
- 3 tbsp toasted mixed seeds (optional)
- Boil or steam the potatoes for 10-15 mins until tender. Add the petit pois for the final minute before draining and cooling in cold water. Drain well.
- Mix the potatoes in a large bowl with the sugar snap peas, radishes, spring onions, parsley and the salad cream. Season well.
- Fold through the pea shoots and scatter with the toasted seeds if preferred.