- Sourdough loaf
- Wheel of camembert
- 1 tbsp Branston Small Chunk Pickle
- 1 tbsp Branston Mediterranean Tomato Chutney
- Using the camembert as a guide, cut a circle out of the crust of the sourdough. Remove this ‘lid’ and scoop out a hollow deep enough for the camembert to sit inside, reserving the bread chunks that have been removed.
- Dress the inside of the loaf in the Branston Small Chunk Pickle, slice the rind off of one side of the cheese and place it inside the loaf, cut side up. Replace the crust ‘lid’ and place the loaf on a baking tray.
- Place the bread chunks in a bowl, and dress them in the Branston Mediterranean Tomato Chutney, until they are well coated. Place the chunk on the baking tray next to the loaf.
- Bake in the oven at 180c for 40 minutes until the cheese has melted and the croutons are golden, crispy and perfect for dipping!