Homemade Turkey Nachos
A great, easy recipe for Leftovers Day!
- 300g plain corn tortilla chips
- 450g leftover turkey, shredded
- 150g Branston pickle
- 200g cheddar cheese, grated (suggest Pilgrims Choice)
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Small handful of coriander, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Guacamole, to serve
1. In a large bowl, mix together the curry powder, Branston pickle and mayonnaise. Add the turkey and toss to coat the meat completely.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and lemon juice with a little seasoning.
3. Halve the cucumber lengthways and use a teaspoon to scoop out all the seeds. Chop into half moon slices.
4. Divide the watercress and cucumber between two plates. Dress with the olive oil and lemon juice mixture then top with the coronation turkey.
5. Finally, scatter with the almonds and serve with crusty bread.