Brie, Rocket and Mediterranean Tomato Chutney Bruschetta
Get your recipes singing and your tummy rumbling with a nice big dollop or squeeze of Branston.
- 50g green olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp Branston Mediterranean Tomato Chutney
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 80g rocket
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bread stick, sliced horizontally into 8
- 50g chilled Brie
- Ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine the olives, Mediterranean Tomato Chutney, lemon zest and juice and rocket. Season with pepper.
- Preheat the grill or griddle pan. In a small bowl, mix together the oil and garlic, the brush both sides of the bread pieces with it, and grill or griddle the bread for 1 min on each side, or until golden.
- Divide the bread between four plates and immediately divide the chutney mixture between them. Grate the chilled brie over the top and serve.