Bacon With Rich & Fruity Sauce
Get your recipes singing and your tummy rumbling with a nice big dollop or squeeze of Branston.
- 3 slices streaky smoked bacon
- 1 soft white roll, halved lengthways
- 1 tbsp Branston Rich & Fruity Sauce
- Preheat the grill to hot and place the bacon rashers flat out on a grill pan.
- Grill for 2 mins on each side until cooked through.
- Place the bottom half of the roll on a plate then put the bacon on top.
- Pour on the Branston Rich & Fruity Sauce and top with the other roll half. Serve.