A tortilla wrap is spread with Branston Small Chunk Pickle and topped with mature cheddar, sliced tomato and spinach in four neat quarters. The wrap is folded into a pocket and toasted until crisp on the outside and gooey in the middle.
- 4 large tortilla wraps
- 8 tbsp Branston Small Chunk Pickle
- 80g Mature Cheddar, grated
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 4 small handfuls of spinach
- Using a knife, cut a line from the centre of the wrap, downwards at 6 o’clock.
- Spread the bottom left quarter of the wrap with Branston Small Chunk Pickle and sprinkle the top left quarter with grated cheddar. Arrange slices of tomato on the top right quarter and add a small handful of spinach to the bottom right quarter.
- Fold the wrap 3 times, at each quarter. Starting with the Branston quarter, fold this up and over the cheddar, then fold again over the tomatoes and finally the spinach.
- Toast the wrap in a frying pan over a medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, until golden on the outside and melting in the middle.