Cheese, Ham and Branston Pickle Sandwich
Get your recipes singing and your tummy rumbling with a nice big dollop or squeeze of Branston.
- 2 slices white farmhouse bread
- 5 thin slices mature cheddar cheese
- 3tbsp Branston Original Pickle
- 2 slices honey roast ham
- 1 handful spinach (optional)
- Cut two thick slices of the bread and lightly toast.
- Spread the Branston Original Pickle over one of the slices of bread.
- Place the slices of cheese on top of the pickle, and then add a layer of ham.
- Add the spinach if using and place the other slice of bread on top.
- Cut into half and serve.