Cheese, Ham and Branston Pickle Sandwich
Get your recipes singing and your tummy rumbling with a nice big dollop or squeeze of Branston.
- 2 slices white farmhouse bread
- 5 thin slices mature cheddar cheese
- 3tbsp Branston Original Pickle
- 2 slices honey roast ham
- 1 handful spinach (optional)
1. Cut two thick slices of the bread and lightly toast.
2. Spread the Branston Original Pickle over one of the slices of bread.
3. Place the slices of cheese on top of the pickle, and then add a layer of ham.
4. Add the spinach if using and place the other slice of bread on top.
5. Cut into half and serve.