Chorizo, Pepper & Mediterranean Tomato Chutney
Get your recipes singing and your tummy rumbling with a nice big dollop or squeeze of Branston.
- 1 panini roll, halved lengthways
- 50g chorizo, sliced
- 1/3 courgette, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp Branston Mediterranean Tomato Chutney
- Preheat a griddle pan or grill to medium and toast the two halve of the panini roll on both sides for 1 min.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Add the chorizo slices, courgette and peppers to the griddle or grill tray and cook on each side for 2-3 mins, until charred.
- Layer the chorizo, courgette and peppers on the bottom part of the panini and then top with the Branston Mediterranean Tomato Chutney.
- Place the other panini half on top. Serve.