Sausage and Egg Roll
Get your recipes singing and your tummy rumbling with a nice big dollop or squeeze of Branston.
- 1 ciabatta roll, halved
- 2 Lincolnshire sausages
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Branston Brown Sauce
1. Grill or fry the sausages over a medium heat until cooked through and piping hot.
2. Place the halved ciabatta roll under a grill and toast.
3. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the egg over a medium-low heat until the white has set.
4. Spread the Branston Brown Sauce generously over the toasted side of one half of the ciabatta roll.
5. Top with the sausages and fried egg and place the other half of the ciabatta roll on top.